aubreys latest- http://www.kctv5.com/news/26394590/detail.html

Monday, February 21, 2011

pow #5

My favorite pet story is when I was at my dads house playing with my snaky in my bed at night...I feel asleep...I got a late call and woke up..in my dream I thought I had put the snake back so I thought I put her back but I got up to check and she wasn't there...I went by the door and turned on the light to look for her..I was still on the phone and I told them that I lost my snake in my room and as I say that my sister jumps up and runs to the door and says find the freaking snake now! hahahaha my dad wakes up and we catch him up and we all search my room for her and right when we were starting to give up I looked under a bag of laundry and there she was, trying to get warm. Ill never play with my snake while i'm tired ever again!:)

1 comment:

  1. This is a crazy story, Aubrey! Make sure that you write your blog just like you would write a paper that you would turn into me. Pay attention to capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.

    ReplyDelete