aubreys latest- http://www.kctv5.com/news/26394590/detail.html

Thursday, February 17, 2011

does the oppisiste sex tick me off.

ceasar (calphurnias husband) and brutus(portias husband) have both intelligant wifes. both of the wifes are eaither under listened to by there husbands or socioty. here is my way of seeing there relationship and discussions with there husbands.

P=Portia ,C= Calphurnia
C- my husband will not listen to me he picks his friends over me, but for what so he can go die by the killings of the gods? hes going to leave and i cant do anything about it.
P-my husband is loyal unlike your husband and told me, after me being worried about him keeping secrets from me, the secret he has been keeping from me for too long.
C-i wish my husband was loyal like yours...maybe next time when you talk to your husband you could ask him whats going on with ceasar? he has gotten too cocky and wont believe my words of wiselyness
P- i will. but my advice for you is to stick up for yourself ceasar should be able to walk on you like that is wrong and disrespectful. you are his wife and he needs to honor that. i can talk to brutus about him but
you should talk to him yourself  first and see what he says...who knows, he might be faithfull after all.
C-i will certainly take your advice in concideration. you should do the same with your hubby. maybe ask him why he lied in the first place..your relationship cant be healthy if he lieing to you all the time!
P- yeah most deffinitly. thanks calphurnia ill ttyl
C- alright girl just let me know how things go
P-okay you too bye!
C-byee:)


leave your comments below:) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment