aubreys latest- http://www.kctv5.com/news/26394590/detail.html

Thursday, February 17, 2011

PICTURE TIME POW#2

its hard to think of a picture that is really something to you, after you take soooo many pictures i mean im 15 i take a million pictures everyday haha.
If i were to pick one i would probably pick an older one of me and my foster brother mathew.

My brother mathew, is 17 days younger than me. he is biracial, so we didnt look alike...when I was born my mom was offered to take in my brother mathew in as a foster kid and my mom took him in so he wasnt in the home of his drug abused mother. poor woman had to give up her only kid. im glad i got to have the chance to have in my life.
mathew and I were dressed as twins as we were growing up.. people would give my mom weird looks cause we were dressed the same but we didnt look the same at all cause he was mixed and I was white haha I love hearing that story<3
I know very little of my brother because when he was three he was diegnosed with a heart disfunction. he died in my moms arms at 3.. I dont know a lot about him but I know that ill always love him cause he was my bestfriend for the first 3 years of my life.
The picture was my mom pushing a double stroller with mathew and I looking at eachother. Dressed alike of course. Ill always look at the picture and know that mathew is still here,...just in spirit.  

And thats my favorite picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment