aubreys latest- http://www.kctv5.com/news/26394590/detail.html

Thursday, January 13, 2011

hi im aubrey:)

my name is Aubrey im a girl:)
a pretty unusual name for a girl in Germany but in america i guess its different....
i have the same name as Aubrey huff, a base ball player for the royals and Aubrey gram one of the lead actors on Degrassi and also a very famous singer and rapper but his rapper name is drake.
My name means...little pixie, compassionate one, ruler of all, and my favorite KING of elves...king..im a girl. cool:)My mom was going to name me Audrey but she knew i would hate it so Aubrey was perfect and i love it. <3 its german haha yeahhh im coool:)

4 comments:

  1. haha Aubrey you have an awesome name i love how it means king of elves. my name just means princess so yours is pretty much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think Aubreys wierd its a kinda cool name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey, work on your capitalization and punctuation. Are you from Germany, or did you just find out that it is common there? Have a good snow day, QUEEN of elves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never been to germany but i know cause ive done research on my name before:) and thanks guys:)

    ReplyDelete